Bangkok is said to be the city with the highest number of rooftop bars in the entire universe. Rooftop bars are located on the top floor of popular and fancy hotels, condominiums and skyscrapers. They are known to be very classy that serves good food and drinks. Here are the top 7 rooftop bars in Bangkok in no particular order:
- Three Sixty – found at the top of Millennium Hilton, this bar offers an amazing 360° view of Bangkok’s horizon. Only a handful of tourists have unfolded the beauty of this bar.
- Vanilla Sky – named as one of the pioneer nightclubs in Bangkok, this bar is on the 36th level of the famous Compass Skyview Hotel that is located in 12 Sukhumvit 24, Klongtoey, Bangkok and with operating hours of 5pm-2am daily.
- Park Society – overlooking the gracious Lumpini Park this bar guarantees to give you the best view of the sunset. This is at the 29th floor of Sofitel in 2 North Sathorn Road Silom Bang Rak Bangkok. Ready to serve you drinks and good food starting 5pm until 2am.
- Red Sky – after a tiring day shopping in the famous shopping malls in Bangkok (MBK, Siam Paragon and Central World), this bar is the best place to enjoy luscious food and a boundless list of drinks and cocktails. Red Sky is located in Central Grand Bangkok.
- Zoom Skybar – has a modernized and minimalistic look that serves French cuisine that incorporates the Asian taste. Sitting at the top floor of Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel looking down on the 39 floors below it offers a spectacular view of Bangkok’s skyline.
- Blue Sky – also in the midst of Bangkok’s shopping malls, this bar offers a futuristic ambiance that provides another stunning view of the city.
- Vertigo – this maybe the highest rooftop bar in Bangkok, sitting on the 61st floor of Banyan Tree. This bar maybe a bit pricey but every food and drink is so good that you wouldn’t mind paying a few extra bucks.
The best rooftop bar in Bangkok is just around the corner waiting for you to be discovered. So, come on visit and experience one now.